It’s one thing prescribing project actions before walking away and leaving you to try and make someone else’s theory work. We don’t believe it’s the right way. You’ll be pleased to know our way means sticking with you to see your project through to completion.
Our approach to project and programme management makes sure that you, as project manager, have everything you need on a plate. You have what you need, when you need it, regardless of your project’s complexity and sophistication.
Your peace of mind begins with thorough scope capture and continues to meaningful close out reports. We’re with you all the way, helping make sure everything’s seamlessly integrated so delivery, management and responsibilities are always clear.
Blueprint Project & Programme Management services include:
- Scope capture traceable to customer requirements
- Establishing of Organisational, Work and Cost breakdown structures including construction of a Responsibility Assignment Matrix, (RAM)
- Interface Management
- Project Reporting
- Facilitation and support towards Project Governance reviews such as Stage Gates and Change Boards
- Workshop facilitation (such as 'Lessons Learned' reviews)
- Development of bespoke tools, dashboards and reporting systems
- Development of Project Execution Plan
- Production of Project Close Out Report
- Establishing and maintaining Business Cases
A few bullet points on a website can’t begin to show what this would mean for you in practice. However, an initial no-obligation consultation can. To arrange yours, please call +44 (0)1452 346 274 or email us.